Greek-Style Oven-Roasted Lemon-Butter Parmesan Potatoes Recipe
three lbs potatoes
1 cup chook broth
2 tablespoons sparkling lemon juice
1/4 cup butter, melted ( no substitutes)
1 teaspoon oregano ( or to taste)
1 tablespoon sparkling minced garlic ( non-compulsory or to taste)
salt and pepper
1/2-3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese ( or to flavor)
chopped fresh parsley
- Set oven to 375 stages.
- Butter a shallow baking dish massive sufficient to maintain the potatoes.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into massive wedges and location into the prepared baking dish.
- In a bowl combine the broth, lemon juice, butter, oregano, salt, pepper and minced garlic (if the usage of); mix properly to combine.
- Pour over potatoes in the dish and stir to coat well.
- Cover the dish tightly with foil.
- Bake for approximately forty minutes.
- Uncover and turn potatoes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and return to oven (uncovered).
- Bake for another 20-half-hour, or until potatoes are carried out to preferred tenderness.
- Sprinkle with chopped sparkling parsley and serve.